Welcome to the UNH Law Library
Intellectual Property Research Guides
General Research Guides
Recently added to UNH Law Library Collections
- Methodology for the development of national intellectual property strategies / World Intellectual Property Organization.
- IAM 1000 : the world's leading patent practitioners / Joff Wild, Editor and Nicholas Richardson, Research Editor
- A civil matter : a guide to litigation / by George W. Kuney, Lindsay Young Distinguished Professor of Law and Director, James L. Clayton Center for Entrepreneurial Law, The University of Tennessee College of Law; Donna C. Looper, Adjunct Professor of Law,
- Copyright law revision : hearings before Subcommittee No. 3 of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, eighty-ninth Congress, First session on H.R. 4347, H.R. 5680, H.R. 6831, H.R. 6835 ... May 26-September 2, 1965.
- Understanding criminal law / Joshua Dressler.