About the Law Library
UNH Law Library at a Glance:
As of July, 2012:
Frequently Asked Questions
(Complete policies are available at the bottom of this page.)
When is the library open today?
Library hours are available for each month here.
Where is the library?
The Library is located on the first,second, and third floors of the main building at 2 White Street, Concord, NH 03301.
How do I access databases off campus?
Information on accessing databases from off campus is available here. If you are having difficulties please contact Electronic Service Librarian Tom Hemstock. Remember that off campus access to databases is only available to students, staff and faculty.
How do I request items from other libraries? (Interlibrary Loan or ILL)
How do I sign up for a study room?
Study room sign ups are available at the Circulation Desk. More information is available here.
Where is the ___ room in the library?
Complete maps of all three floors of the library are available here.
How do I contact _____?
Contact information for all library staff is available here.
I have a cite to an article but how do I find it?
Use Find Articles to determine a) if the library has electronic or print access to a publication and b) what database to use to find that article.
Where are the databases?
Do you have ____ (book)?
MelCat, the library’s catalog, contains information (call number, location and more) on all of the books in our collection. It also contains information on movies, electronic databases, and websites. It is searchable by title, keyword, author, and subject. An advanced search feature is also available.
Where can I find old exams?
How can I renew items online?
You can renew your items online by using the My MelCat service.
- Calendar / Access / Hours
- Cell Phone Use
- Circulation Desk Assistant Handbook
- Classification System
- Contact Us
- Email and Computer Policy
- Federal Depository Library Program
- Food and Beverages
- Gift Policy
- History of the Law Library
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Reference Services
- Renew Books
- Scanners and Printers
- Special Collections
- Study Rooms
- Westlaw & LexisNexis Passwords
Law Library Blog
- Featured Online Service Free to You : Tech Transfer Tactics Total Access Distance Learning Archive
- Welcome New Wildcats! (Law cats? Wild Law Cats? Legal Cats?)
- New Databases for 2014-15
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library
- Take our survey! Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!