About the Law Library
UNH Law Library at a Glance:
As of July, 2012:
Frequently Asked Questions
(Complete policies are available at the bottom of this page.)
When is the library open today?
Library hours are available for each month here.
Where is the library?
The Library is located on the first,second, and third floors of the main building at 2 White Street, Concord, NH 03301.
How do I access databases off campus?
Information on accessing databases from off campus is available here. If you are having difficulties please contact Electronic Service Librarian Tom Hemstock. Remember that off campus access to databases is only available to students, staff and faculty.
How do I request items from other libraries? (Interlibrary Loan or ILL)
How do I sign up for a study room?
Study room sign ups are available at the Circulation Desk. More information is available here.
Where is the ___ room in the library?
Complete maps of all three floors of the library are available here.
How do I contact _____?
Contact information for all library staff is available here.
I have a cite to an article but how do I find it?
Use Find Articles to determine a) if the library has electronic or print access to a publication and b) what database to use to find that article.
Where are the databases?
Do you have ____ (book)?
MelCat, the library’s catalog, contains information (call number, location and more) on all of the books in our collection. It also contains information on movies, electronic databases, and websites. It is searchable by title, keyword, author, and subject. An advanced search feature is also available.
Where can I find old exams?
How can I renew items online?
You can renew your items online by using the My MelCat service.
- Calendar / Access / Hours
- Cell Phone Use
- Circulation Desk Assistant Handbook
- Classification System
- Contact Us
- Email and Computer Policy
- Federal Depository Library Program
- Food and Beverages
- Gift Policy
- History of the Law Library
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Reference Services
- Renew Books
- Scanners and Printers
- Special Collections
- Study Rooms
- Westlaw & LexisNexis Passwords
Law Library Blog
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Privacy in the Age of Big Data by Theresa M. Payton and Theodore Claypoole
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Origins
- Free Student Subscriptions to Premium Patent Docket Navigator Service
- UNH Scholars’ Repository Has Global Reach
- Open Access + Open Scholarship = Maximum Impact
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Progress
- Halloween Headnotes from Westlaw
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Beginnings (Update)