- Alums are granted lifetime courtesy access to the library
- Simply sign in at the circulation desk when you enter the library
Membership is NOT required to use the law library in Concord. However, a year of free membership is offered after graduation. Membership offers alumni additional services including:
- Borrowing privileges
- Document delivery
- Reference Services
Westlaw Pro is * F - R - E - E *
- Westlaw Pro is available free of charge in the library to all alumni.
- No password is needed.
- Two dedicated terminals on the main floor of the Library.
- Printing is available from attached printers.
Westlaw PRO functions similarly to Westlaw for law schools:
- "Find" many primary documents by their citation or name;
- "KeyCite" documents to validate and to update;
- Choose databases by identifier or from the Directory;
- Search using "Terms & Connectors" (Boolean) or "Natural Language" (sentences);
- Search using "KeySearch" (categorized legal topics and subtopics);
- Search using West "Topic and Key Numbers" (using a 3-digit number for the topic);
- Limit or restrict searches using "Locate" and other features;
- Link from retrieved documents to documents cited in hypertext; and
WestlawPRO gives you access to the following content:
- Primary Materials
- Basic Secondary Sources
- Form Books
- Other Secondary Materials
Law Library Blog
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library
- Take our survey! Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- National Library Week 2014: Favorite Books
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp