Professor of Legal Research and Intellectual Property Librarian
Updated: April 10, 2017
- Karl F. Jorda: An Anthology Remembering the Remarkable Life of an IP Icon and Beloved Professor, 57 IDEA 363 (2017).
- UNH School of Law IP Library: 20th Anniversary Reflection on the Only Academic IP Library in the United States, 65 IDEA 335 (2016).
- Professor Thomas G. Field, Jr., Pioneer in Intellectual Property Education, Teacher, Mentor, and Scholar, 54 IDEA 515 (2014).
- Patent Data Mining: A Tool for Accelerating HIV Vaccine Innovation, 29 Vaccine 4086 (2011) (with Stanley Kowalski et al).
- A Statistical Analysis of the Patent Bar: Where are the Software-Savvy Patent Attorneys? 11 N.C. J. L. & Tech. 223 (2010) (with Thomas Field and Ralph Clifford). [Lexis] [Westlaw]
- Legal Dynamics of Copyright Implications in Distance Education: Analyzing the Teach Act in the U.S., 1 Company Law Journal 1 (2009) (with Shashwat Purohit).
- Intellectual Property Research Tools And Strategies: Mining The Web For Law Related Jobs In Intellectual Property In The United States, 47 IDEA 757 (2007) [UNH Law] [Lexis] [Westlaw]
- Intellectual Property in the Public Interest at Pierce Law: Past, Present and Future, Pierce L. Mag. (Summer 2007 Vol.11, No.2) [UNH Law]
- Lexis v. Westlaw for Intellectual Property Research – Better, Different or Same and the Qwerty Effect? 47 IDEA 363 (2007). [UNH Law] [Lexis] [Westlaw]
- Intellectual Property Research Tools and Strategies: Series Introduction Intellectual Property Research: From The Dustiest Law Book To The Most Far Off Database, 46 IDEA 317 (2006). [UNH Law] [Lexis] [Westlaw]
- Intellectual Property Research Tools and Strategies Trademark Searching Tools And Strategies: Questions For The New Millennium, 46 IDEA 649 (2006). [UNH Law] [Lexis] [Westlaw]
- Intellectual Property Research Tools and Strategies Keeping Up To Date With IP News Services And Blogs: Drowning In A Sea Of Sameness? 46 IDEA 453 (2006). [UNH Law] [Lexis] [Westlaw]
- In Memoriam Professor Bryan Harris Remembered: "Volez" To A Pierce Law Friend, 44 IDEA 473 (2004). [Lexis] [Westlaw]
- Global Directory of Intellectual Property Related Abbreviations and Acronyms (2012)
- Querying Patent Data for Empirical Scholarship: Tools and Strategies (UNH Law, IP Professors Bootcamp, June 2013)
- Potential Liability of Lawyers Performing/Handling Patent and Trademark Searches: The Questions are the Answers, (Patent Trademark Resource Center, Opening Ethics CLE Presentation 11/1/2012)
- Shift This!: A Paradigm for Integrating Law School & Law Firm Patent Research, (AALL-PLL Intellectual Property Sub-Group Webinar Series Panel 4/24/2012)
- IP in Developing Nations : Use the Kitchen Door, Nat'l L. J., December 10, 2007 at 23, (Col. 1) (with Stanley P. Kowalski)
- Evaluating IP Programs, IPFrontline, Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2007 (with Thomas G. Field, Jr.). [Web]
- IP, Commerce and Technology Collection Development at Pierce Law Library (Ass'n of N.H. Law Librarians, Wiggin & Nourie, P.A., Dec. 13, 2005).*
- Not Using CALR Technology: Ethical and Liability Risks, Is There an Obligation to Use CALR and the Web? (N.H. Bar Ass'n CLE, Filling Your Research Tank: Regular, Special or Premium? May 17, 2005) (Published in course materials). [Catalog]
- Copyright & Libraries (Special Library Ass'n Reg'l Meeting, 2001).*
- Intellectual Property for Librarians, (N.H. State Librarians Area IV Forum, Apr. 2000).*
- Copyright for Educators: Today and Tomorrow (Sixth Annual National Forum of the State Libraries Continuing Education Coordinators, Manchester, N.H., Aug. 16, 2000).*
*Copy of presentation is on file with the author.