Who to Contact at UNH School of Law Library
For more information about the Law Library, contact any member of the law library staff via telephone (603-228-1541), via U.S. mail (2 White Street, Concord, NH 03301), or via e-mail. Names in the "Who do you call?" section immediately below are linked to e-mail addresses. Names in the "All Library Staff" section are linked to the UNH Law Faculty / Staff Directories.
Who Do You Call?
|Acquisitions||Kathie Goodwin 513-5206|
|Attorney Membership Program||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Circulation||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Electronic Resources||Tom Hemstock 513-5199|
|Government Documents||Kathie Goodwin 513-5206|
|Interlibrary Loan||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Intellectual Property Library||Jon Cavicchi 513-5139|
|Legal Research Classes||Sue Zago 513-5129|
|Library Access||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Library Web Site||Melanie Cornell 513-5135|
|Online Catalog||Melanie Cornell 513-5135|
|Overdue Materials Fines||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Reference Question||Tom Hemstock 513-5199|
|Scheduling a group||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Serials Routing Lists|
|Working in the law library||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
All Library Staff
Systems Librarian / Collection Management Coordinator
Electronic Resources Librarian
Law Library Blog
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library
- Law Library Closed Friday, August 2nd