The library provides scanners and printers (for use by network authorized users only) on the first, second (main), and third floors of the library. Students printing from their own computers will need to download software available here. There are also five student computers on the second (main) floor of the library.
- Students can use the vending machine on the second (main) floor near the circulation desk to credit their student IDs with funds or, use their LawBucks account to add funds online.
- Pages cost 10 cents each.
- Copy cards also can be purchased for $1.00 from the vending machine on the second (main) floor near the circulation desk.
- Desk attendants do not have change. However, there is a change machine on the first floor of the building outside the library near the vending machines.
- Users have the option to "Scan and Print," "Scan to a USB Drive," or "Scan to E-mail."
- All scanners have a touch screen interface with clear, easy instructions for use.