The library provides scanners and printers (for use by network authorized users only) on the first, second (main), and third floors of the library. Students printing from their own computers will need to download software available here. There are also five student computers on the second (main) floor of the library.
- Students must use their ID cards and the UNH Cat's Cache system to add funds online.
- Pages cost 10 cents each.
- Copy cards also can be purchased for $5.00 from Kathy Fletcher.
- The law library does not have change. However, there is a change machine on the first floor of the building outside the library near the vending machines.
- Users also have the option to "Scan and Print," "Scan to a USB Drive," or "Scan to E-mail."
- All scanners have a touch screen interface with clear, easy instructions for use.