The University of New Hampshire School of Law provides electronic mail and other services to its faculty, staff, and students. Users are expected to use the computers and email responsibly and to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and with other school policies.
It is not possible to provide a complete list of all possible violations, however, the following list of activities are Conduct Code violations under the school's Academic Rule XIII.
- Accessing any available files or email accounts that are not your own
- Sending email under any name except your own
- Reading someone else's email or other files without their permission
- Altering someone else's email or files without their permission
- Printing files or email using someone else's account
- Downloading and/or installing ANY piece of software on any school-owned computer without explicit permission
- Modifying any file on any computer that is not your own.
Contact Kathy Fletcher if you have any questions concerning information on this site.