The Law Library receives copies of released exams from the Law School's Registrar's Office. Some earlier exams are also available in print format, located in the Reference collection.
The Law Library does not receive exams that the Professors have elected not to release to the library. Some professors release their exams through alternative methods, such as online sites they have set up.
Some course names have changed over time; similarly useful content may be under alternate headings.
See also: IP exams
If exams should be added to this page or if there is a problem with a link on this page, please contact Melanie Cornell.
|ADVANCED LICENSING INSTITUTE|
|ARTICLE II SALES|
|BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS I|
|BUSINESS ENTITIES TAXATION|
|CHILDREN & THE LAW|
|CONFLICTS OF LAW|
|COPYRIGHT RESEARCH SEMINAR|
|CRIMINAL PROCEDURE I|
|FEDERAL TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION PRACTICE|
|FINANCIAL PRINCIPLES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT|
|FIRST AMENDMENT LAW|
|FUNDAMENTALS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY|
|INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT|
|INTER PARTES IN THE USPTO|
|INTERNATIONAL & COMPARATIVE PATENT LAW|
|INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS|
|INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCIAL LAW|
|LAND USE & ZONING LAW|
|LEGAL MALPRACTICE & RELATED ECONOMIC TORTS|
|LEGAL RESPONSES TO TERRORISM|
|MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS|
|NONPROFIT TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER|
|PATENT PRACTICE & PROCEDURE I|
|PATENT PRACTICE & PROCEDURE II|
|PERSONAL INCOME TAXATION|
|PHARMACEUTICAL PATENT LAW|
|PPI CLAIM DRAFTING|
|PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW|
|START-UP COMPANY FINANCE|
|TRADEMARKS AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES|
|VALUATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY|
|WILLS TRUSTS & ESTATES|
|WORLD TRADE & WORLD IP LAW & INSTITUTIONS|
Law Library Blog
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library
- Law Library Closed Friday, August 2nd