Papers (At the UNH IP Mall)
Updated: September 20, 2012
- Catalog] (LexisNexis 2008, 2d ed. with Graeme Austin, Graeme B. Dinwoodie & Shira Perlmutter). [
- Catalog] (Editor, with Michael Meller, BNA, 2008). [
- Catalog] (LexisNexis Publishing 2002) (with Graeme B. Dinwoodie and Shira Perlmutter). [
- Catalog] (LexisNexis Publishing 2001) (with Graeme B. Dinwoodie and Shira Perlmutter).[
- Catalog] (LexisNexis Publishing 2001) (with Graeme B. Dinwoodie and Shira Perlmutter) [
- Deconstructing "Shanzhai" - China's Copycat Counterculture: "Catch Me If You Can", 34 Campbell L. Rev. 609 (2012) [UNH Law]
- What's New? Innovating the Teaching of Innovation Law, UNH Law] 118 (2007) [
- Update on Trademark Developments in the United States, Association Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI) Annual Meeting, Miami, Florida, Nov 2008.
- Access to Information and Knowledge, Open Source and Emerging Models to Supplement IPRs, Science and Technology in Society Forum, Kyoto, Japan, Oct 2008.
- How to Turn Intellectual Property Knowledge and Experience into Economic Power and Social Progress in Health and Agriculture: The Secrets Which Developing Countries and Their Indigenous Peoples Need to Know About the IP Practices of Developed Countries. Second Global Summit on HIV/AIDS, Traditional Medicine & Indigenous Knowledge, Accra, Ghana, March 10-14, 2008. [UNH Law]
- Enacting International Laws and Implementing Public Policies to Protect the Rights of Indigenous Peoples to Knowledge and Biodiversity: Challenges and Opportunities, 2007 [UNH Law]
- The Development of China's Intellectual Property System, World Resources Group, San Francisco, CA, Jan. 2007.
- Chinese IP Enforcement, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, Boston, MA, Sep. 2006.
- IP Enforcement in China, U.S. Consulate American Center, Nagoya, Japan, July 2006.
- Developing Brand Strategies, (in Chinese), Chinese Trademark Office, Luzhou, China, July 2006.
- China's Intellectual Property Culture, Berkman Center, Harvard Law School, Apr. 2006.
- Will the US Seek WTO Sanctions against China for Lacik of IP Enforcement? World Resources Group, New York City, Feb. 2006.
- Protecting IP Assets in the BRIC Economies, U.S. Consulate American Center, Osaka, Japan, July 2005.
- Building an IP Curriculum, Tokyo University of Science, July 2005.
- Protecting Intellectual Property in China, Harvard Business School, Mar. 2005.
- The Development of China's Intellectual Property System, World Resources Group, San Francisco, CA, Feb. 2005.
- Toward A Conceptual Framework for Recognition of Rights for the Holders of Traditional Knowledge and Folklore, (2002). [Web]
- Current Practice Concerning Patents on Computer Software in the United States PTO and Courts, (2002). [Web]
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights (Judicial and Prosecutorial Training Institute, Special Program of the U.S. Department of Justice and the American Institute on Taiwan [AIT], Taipei, Taiwan, Oct.-Nov. 2000).*
- Teaching Intellectual Property in Universities and Research Institutions (Visitors Program of the U.S. Dept. of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Chisinau, Moldova, September 2000).*
- Managing Intellectual Property Assets (Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, April 2000).*
- International Intellectual Property Law: The Trade Framework ( Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, March 2000).*
*Copy of the presentation is on file with the author.