Researching International Human Rights Law
Published annually, yearbooks are often arranged by treaty and international activities and survey state practice. They frequently identify important new legislation, case law and diplomatic practice relating to international law and are a good source of customary law.
- HeinOnline Foreign & International Law Resources Database
Includes prominent yearbooks from around the world in PDF format as well as a digest of U.S. practice in international law.
Law Library Blog
- Health Affairs eJournal now available
- Law Library Closed Friday, July 3
- New Flag in Keycite
- Hundreds of Journals Now Available Online via WileyOnline
- New Book Swap at the Library
- New Summer Library Hours
- Happy Library Week 2015
- Parliamentarians Celebrate!
- Lexis Announces Summer Password Access Rules
- Library Opened Limited Hours, Wednesday Feb 25