Researching International Human Rights Law
Published annually, yearbooks are often arranged by treaty and international activities and survey state practice. They frequently identify important new legislation, case law and diplomatic practice relating to international law and are a good source of customary law.
- HeinOnline Foreign & International Law Resources Database
Includes prominent yearbooks from around the world in PDF format as well as a digest of U.S. practice in international law.
Law Library Blog
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository
- UNH Law Review Has a New Home
- “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Traveling Exhibit to Display at UNH School of Law from April 11 through April 22nd, 201
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Secret PIPA Papers
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Some Old Black-and-Whites