Researching International Human Rights Law
Published annually, yearbooks are often arranged by treaty and international activities and survey state practice. They frequently identify important new legislation, case law and diplomatic practice relating to international law and are a good source of customary law.
- HeinOnline Foreign & International Law Resources Database
Includes prominent yearbooks from around the world in PDF format as well as a digest of U.S. practice in international law.
Law Library Blog
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library
- Law Library Closed Friday, August 2nd