Researching International Human Rights Law
Published annually, yearbooks are often arranged by treaty and international activities and survey state practice. They frequently identify important new legislation, case law and diplomatic practice relating to international law and are a good source of customary law.
- HeinOnline Foreign & International Law Resources Database
Includes prominent yearbooks from around the world in PDF format as well as a digest of U.S. practice in international law.
Law Library Blog
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Privacy in the Age of Big Data by Theresa M. Payton and Theodore Claypoole
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Origins
- Free Student Subscriptions to Premium Patent Docket Navigator Service
- UNH Scholars’ Repository Has Global Reach
- Open Access + Open Scholarship = Maximum Impact
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Progress
- Halloween Headnotes from Westlaw
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Beginnings (Update)