Researching International Human Rights Law
Published annually, yearbooks are often arranged by treaty and international activities and survey state practice. They frequently identify important new legislation, case law and diplomatic practice relating to international law and are a good source of customary law.
- HeinOnline Foreign & International Law Resources Database
Includes prominent yearbooks from around the world in PDF format as well as a digest of U.S. practice in international law.
Law Library Blog
- Emeritus Professor Karl Jorda : UNH Law Library Mourns the Loss of a Good Friend
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : President Reagan's Working Group on Intellectual Property
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays : Graduation!!
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : IP Handbook of Best Practices
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository