Researching International Human Rights Law
Published annually, yearbooks are often arranged by treaty and international activities and survey state practice. They frequently identify important new legislation, case law and diplomatic practice relating to international law and are a good source of customary law.
- HeinOnline Foreign & International Law Resources Database
Includes prominent yearbooks from around the world in PDF format as well as a digest of U.S. practice in international law.
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day