Renewing books online is easy, but you have to do it BEFORE the book is overdue.
- BEFORE the book is overdue, open "Renew My Books"
- Enter your name (firstname lastname) and the barcode from your UNH School of Law ID card. Click SUBMIT.
- Find the link to items checked out.
- Click on the appropriate button to renew the material.
- Logout when done.
Law Library Blog
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays (2/11/16)
- Feb 8th: Law Library Closing at 3:00pm
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays
- Introducing the Gire Archive at UNH Law Library
- Professor Bartow Collaborates with Library to Exhibit Famous Copyright Case
- American Maritime Cases - Complete Set Added to the Library's Collection Through Generous Donation
- New Database: National Survey of State Laws
- The Library is closed in honor of MLK Day
- IP Library Artwork Reconfigured
- Fastcase Database Now Available