Renewing books online is easy, but you have to do it BEFORE the book is overdue.
- BEFORE the book is overdue, open "Renew My Books"
- Enter your name (firstname lastname) and the barcode from your UNH School of Law ID card. Click SUBMIT.
- Find the link to items checked out.
- Click on the appropriate button to renew the material.
- Logout when done.
Law Library Blog
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Privacy in the Age of Big Data by Theresa M. Payton and Theodore Claypoole
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Origins
- Free Student Subscriptions to Premium Patent Docket Navigator Service
- UNH Scholars’ Repository Has Global Reach
- Open Access + Open Scholarship = Maximum Impact
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Progress
- Halloween Headnotes from Westlaw
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Beginnings (Update)