Renewing books online is easy, but you have to do it BEFORE the book is overdue.
- BEFORE the book is overdue, open "Renew My Books"
- Enter your name (firstname lastname) and the barcode from your UNH School of Law ID card. Click SUBMIT.
- Find the link to items checked out.
- Click on the appropriate button to renew the material.
- Logout when done.
Law Library Blog
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository
- UNH Law Review Has a New Home
- “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Traveling Exhibit to Display at UNH School of Law from April 11 through April 22nd, 201
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Secret PIPA Papers
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Some Old Black-and-Whites