- Six study rooms are located on the first floor of the Law Library.
- Room keys must be check out at the circulation desk and the student's name recorded in the study room book.
- There is a fine of $0.50 per hour for keys kept past the 3-hour time limit.
- Students may only spend three hours per day in a study room.
- No food is allowed in study rooms.
- Study rooms are to remain locked at all times.
Reserving a Study Room
- Only Groups Can Reserve: Groups of two or more students may reserve a room up to one week in advance. Individuals may not reserve a room.
- 10-Minute Reservation Hold: If the room is not claimed within the first 10 minutes of the reservation time, it will be given away on a first come, first serve basis.
- Unreserved Rooms: Individuals may check out a key for a room not reserved by a group OR after the 10-minute reservation hold. (NB During the exam period, individuals may not check out study rooms.)
- Room Book Signature Required: All students must sign their name legibly in the room book at the circulation desk indicating the duration of their planned stay in the study room.
- Liability: The student who checks out the key is responsible for the condition of the room and all of the equipment in that room and for ensuring the study room door is locked at all times.
Law Library Blog
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available