BROOKS - Courtney Q. Brooks
Associate Clinical Professor & Assistant Director of Externships
B.S., University of Massachusetts
J.D., University of San Francisco, School of Law
Updated: January 12, 2012
How to Minimize the Risks of a Data Breach, N.H. Bus. Rev., Sept. 10, 2010 (with John G. Roman)
"Inevitable Disclosure" Takes a Hit in N.H., N.H. Bus. Rev., June 18, 2010 (with W. Scott O'Connell)
Second Circuit Upholds Lower Court's Dismissal of an Enron-Related Securities Class Action Against JP Morgan Chase & Co., Nixon Peabody LLP Securities Litigation Alert, Feb. 2, 2009 (with Richard A. McGuirk)
The New Sports Injury - Injuries Related to Ephedrine Alkaloid-Containing Dietary Supplements, IADC Newsl., no. 4, April, 2002.
Law Library Blog
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library