Who to Contact at UNH School of Law Library
For more information about the Law Library, contact any member of the law library staff via telephone (603-228-1541), via U.S. mail (2 White Street, Concord, NH 03301), or via e-mail. Names in the "Who do you call?" section immediately below are linked to e-mail addresses. Names in the "All Library Staff" section are linked to the UNH Law Faculty / Staff Directories.
Who Do You Call?
|Acquisitions||Kathie Goodwin 513-5206|
|Attorney Membership Program||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Circulation||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Electronic Resources||Tom Hemstock 513-5199|
|Government Documents||Kathie Goodwin 513-5206|
|Interlibrary Loan||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Intellectual Property Library||Jon Cavicchi 513-5139|
|Legal Research Classes||Sue Zago 513-5129|
|Library Access||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Library Web Site||Melanie Cornell 513-5135|
|Online Catalog||Melanie Cornell 513-5135|
|Overdue Materials Fines||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Reference Question||Tom Hemstock 513-5199|
|Scheduling a group||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
|Serials Routing Lists||Ellen Phillips 513-5159|
|Working in the law library||Kathy Fletcher 513-5131|
All Library Staff
Systems Librarian / Collection Management Coordinator
Electronic Resources Librarian
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day