CORCORAN - Erin Corcoran
Professor of Law
Updated: August 17, 2014
Deconstructing and Reconstructing Rights for Immigrant Children, 18 Harv. Latino L. Rev. ____ (2015) (forthcoming).
Getting Kids Out of Harm's Way: The United States' Obligation to Operationalize the Best Interest of the Child Principle for Unaccompanied Minors, 47 Conn. L. Rev. Online __ (2014) (forthcoming).
Seek Justice, Not Just Deportation: How to Improve Prosecutorial Discretion in Immigration Law, 48 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. __ (2014) (forthcoming).
Bypassing Civil Gideon: A Legislative Proposal to Address the Rising Costs and Unmet Legal Needs of Unrepresented Immigrants, 115 W. Va. L. Rev. 643 (2012).
The Politics of Forced Displacement: A Review of The Price of Indifference: Refugees and Humanitarian Action in the New Century by Arthur C. Helton, SAIS Review (2003) (book review) (with Nadia Yakoob).
Thwarting Justice: How Current U.S. Policy Fails to Hold Human Rights Abusers Accountable, in book entitled Montesinos' Legacy: Defining and Defending Human Rights for 500 Years (Michigan State Press) (2013).
Asking for a Note from Your Torturer: Corroboration and Authentication Requirements in Asylum, Withholding, and Torture Claims, Immigr. and Nationality L. Handbook, vol. 1 (2001-02) (with Virgil Weibe, Serena Parker & Anna Gallagher).
Op-Ed., Children Need Some Time, Nashua Telegraph, July 16, 2014, at A5.
Op-Ed., U.S. Constitution Calls for Equality, Concord Monitor, May 4, 2013 at B4.
Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), Representing Unaccompanied Children: Training Manual for KIND Pro Bono Attorneys (Cory Smith & Erin Corcoran eds. 2012).
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day