CORCORAN - Erin Corcoran
Professor of Law
Updated: March 8, 2016.
Love Wins#*: *But Only if You Marry One of Us, 2015 Utah L. Rev. OnLaw 77 (2015).
Deconstructing and Reconstructing Rights for Immigrant Children, 18 Harv. Latino L. Rev. 53 (2015).
Seek Justice, Not Just Deportation: How to Improve Prosecutorial Discretion in Immigration Law, 48 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 119 (2015).
Getting Kids Out of Harm's Way: The United States' Obligation to Operationalize the Best Interest of the Child Principle for Unaccompanied Minors, 47 Conn. L. Rev. Online 1 (2014).
Bypassing Civil Gideon: A Legislative Proposal to Address the Rising Costs and Unmet Legal Needs of Unrepresented Immigrants, 115 W. Va. L. Rev. 643 (2012).
The Politics of Forced Displacement: A Review of The Price of Indifference: Refugees and Humanitarian Action in the New Century by Arthur C. Helton, SAIS Review (2003) (book review) (with Nadia Yakoob).
Thwarting Justice: How Current U.S. Policy Fails to Hold Human Rights Abusers Accountable, in book entitled Montesinos' Legacy: Defining and Defending Human Rights for 500 Years (Lexington Books) (2014).
Asking for a Note from Your Torturer: Corroboration and Authentication Requirements in Asylum, Withholding, and Torture Claims, Immigr. and Nationality L. Handbook, vol. 1 (2001-02) (with Virgil Weibe, Serena Parker & Anna Gallagher).
Op-Ed., Halting Refugee Admissions is Morally Reprehensible, Concord Monitor, November 19, 215 at B2.
Op-Ed., Children Need Some Time, Nashua Telegraph, July 16, 2014, at A5.
Op-Ed., U.S. Constitution Calls for Equality, Concord Monitor, May 4, 2013 at B4.
Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), Representing Unaccompanied Children: Training Manual for KIND Pro Bono Attorneys (Cory Smith & Erin Corcoran eds. 2012).
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository
- UNH Law Review Has a New Home
- “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Traveling Exhibit to Display at UNH School of Law from April 11 through April 22nd, 201
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Secret PIPA Papers
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Some Old Black-and-Whites
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : Cybercrime.gov Archived Site.