CORCORAN - Erin Corcoran
Professor of Law
Updated: July 18, 2014
Getting Kids Out of Harm's Way: The United States' Obligation to Operationalize the Best Interest of the Child Principle for Unaccompanied Minors, 47 Conn. L. Rev. Online __ (2014) (forthcoming).
Seek Justice, Not Just Deportation: How to Improve Prosecutorial Discretion in Immigration Law, 48 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. __ (2014) (forthcoming).
Bypassing Civil Gideon: A Legislative Proposal to Address the Rising Costs and Unmet Legal Needs of Unrepresented Immigrants, 115 W. Va. L. Rev. 643 (2012).
The Politics of Forced Displacement: A Review of The Price of Indifference: Refugees and Humanitarian Action in the New Century by Arthur C. Helton, SAIS Review (2003) (book review) (with Nadia Yakoob).
Thwarting Justice: How Current U.S. Policy Fails to Hold Human Rights Abusers Accountable, in book entitled Montesinos' Legacy: Defining and Defending Human Rights for 500 Years (Michigan State Press) (2013).
Asking for a Note from Your Torturer: Corroboration and Authentication Requirements in Asylum, Withholding, and Torture Claims, Immigr. and Nationality L. Handbook, vol. 1 (2001-02) (with Virgil Weibe, Serena Parker & Anna Gallagher).
Op-Ed., Children Need Some Time, Nashua Telegraph, July 16, 2014, at A5.
Op-Ed., U.S. Constitution Calls for Equality, Concord Monitor, May 4, 2013 at B4.
Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), Representing Unaccompanied Children: Training Manual for KIND Pro Bono Attorneys (Cory Smith & Erin Corcoran eds. 2012).
Law Library Blog
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library
- Take our survey! Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- National Library Week 2014: Favorite Books
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp