CORCORAN - Erin Corcoran
Executive Director, Warren B. Rudman Center for Justice, Leadership and Public Policy
Professor of Law
Updated: January 4, 2013
Bypassing Civil Gideon: A Legislative Proposal to Address the Rising Costs and Unmet Legal Needs of Unrepresented Immigrants, 115 W. Va. L. Rev. 643 (2012)
The Politics of Forced Displacement: A Review of The Price of Indifference: Refugees and Humanitarian Action in the New Century by Arthur C. Helton, SAIS Review (2003) (book review) (with Nadia Yakoob).
Thwarting Justice: How Current U.S. Policy Fails to Hold Human Rights Abusers Accountable, in Montesinos' Legacy: Defining and Defending Human Rights for 500 Years (Michigan State Press, forthcoming)
Asking for a Note from Your Torturer: Corroboration and Authentication Requirements in Asylum, Withholding, and Torture Claims, Immigr. and Nationality L. Handbook, vol. 1 (2001-02) (with Virgil Weibe, Serena Parker & Anna Gallagher).
Kids in Need of Defense (KIND), Representing Unaccompanied Chidlren: Training Manual for KIND Pro Bono Attorneys (Cory Smith & Erin Corcoran eds. 2012)
Law Library Blog
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available