GIRE - Judith Gire (Library Director Emerita)
Library Director Emeritus
Updated: July 2, 2012
- Information Literacy Plans: Does your law library need one?, AALL Spectrum, Feb. 2010, at 28 [Web]
- Law and Children’s Literature: Justice Issues in Juvenile Literature, in progress.
- Practical Legal Research Exam: The Connection Between Theory and Practice (Orlando, Fla., American Ass'n of Law Librarians Annual Meeting, 2002).*
- Basic Legal Research (Manchester, NH, NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
*Copy of presentation is on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day