GIRE - Judith Gire (Library Director Emeritus)
Library Director Emeritus
Updated: July 2, 2012
- Information Literacy Plans: Does your law library need one?, AALL Spectrum, Feb. 2010, at 28 [Web]
- Law and Children’s Literature: Justice Issues in Juvenile Literature, in progress.
- Practical Legal Research Exam: The Connection Between Theory and Practice (Orlando, Fla., American Ass'n of Law Librarians Annual Meeting, 2002).*
- Basic Legal Research (Manchester, NH, NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
*Copy of presentation is on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library
- Take our survey! Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- National Library Week 2014: Favorite Books
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp