GIRE - Judith Gire (Library Director Emeritus)
Library Director Emeritus
Updated: July 2, 2012
- Information Literacy Plans: Does your law library need one?, AALL Spectrum, Feb. 2010, at 28 [Web]
- Law and Children’s Literature: Justice Issues in Juvenile Literature, in progress.
- Practical Legal Research Exam: The Connection Between Theory and Practice (Orlando, Fla., American Ass'n of Law Librarians Annual Meeting, 2002).*
- Basic Legal Research (Manchester, NH, NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
*Copy of presentation is on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp
- National Library Week Coming Soon
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available