GIRE - Judith Gire (Library Director Emerita)
Library Director Emeritus
Updated: July 2, 2012
- Information Literacy Plans: Does your law library need one?, AALL Spectrum, Feb. 2010, at 28 [Web]
- Law and Children’s Literature: Justice Issues in Juvenile Literature, in progress.
- Practical Legal Research Exam: The Connection Between Theory and Practice (Orlando, Fla., American Ass'n of Law Librarians Annual Meeting, 2002).*
- Basic Legal Research (Manchester, NH, NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
*Copy of presentation is on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository
- UNH Law Review Has a New Home
- “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Traveling Exhibit to Display at UNH School of Law from April 11 through April 22nd, 201
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Secret PIPA Papers
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Some Old Black-and-Whites
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : Cybercrime.gov Archived Site.