HESSE - Richard A. Hesse (Professor Emeritus)
- Public Celebration of Religious Holidays: Drawing the Line, Int'l Mun. Law. Mag., Aug. 2003.
- Religious Use of Public Property, Public Property and Freedom of Assembly and Religious Rights of Public Employees (N.H. Pub. Risk Mgmt. Exch. Continuing Legal Educ., Nov. 2002).*
- The New Russian Revolution - A Report from the Front (Frontiers of Knowledge, Nov. 2000).*
- Free Speech in a Free Society (Tracy Memorial Library, Sept. 2000).*
- Religious Freedom - Then and Now (Tracy Memorial Library, Sept. 2000).*
- US Supreme Court - How Does It Operate (Tracy Memorial Library, Oct. 2000).*
- Ethics, Morals and the Law (N.H. Coll., Oct. 2000).*
- Impeachment Primer for Press (Franklin Pierce Law Ctr., Oct. 2000).*
- US Supreme Court - How Does It Operate (Lyme Town Library, Mar. 2000).*
- The Legislature, The Court and The Constitution, N.H.B.J. (2000).
- The Claremont Dilemma: Where are We Now and How Did We Get There? N.H. L. Bull., (Vol. 3, #2) 2000.
- Moderator, Winter Chataqua (Moderator, N.H. Humanities Council, Dec. 1999).*
- Criminal Procedure in New Hampshire (N.H. Rule of Law Project, Vologda, Russ., Sept. 1999).*
- Petitioner's Briefs, Claremont Sch. Dist. v. Governor, 703 A.2d 1353 (N.H. 1997).
- Civil Law in the US and in Russia (N.H. Rule of Law Project, Vologda, Russ., Nov. 1998).*
- Petitioner's Briefs, Claremont Sch. Dist. v. Governor, 635 A.2d 1375 (N.H. 1993).
*Copy of presentation is on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available