HURN - Marcus Hurn
Professor of Law
Updated: January 18, 2013
- State Constitutional Limits on New Hampshire's Non-Tax Revenue Powers, UNH L. Rev. (forthcoming 2013)
- State Constitutional Limits on New Hampshire's Taxing Power: Historical Development and Modern State, 7 Pierce L. Rev. 251 (2009)
- Limits on the General Court’s Taxing Power under the N.H. Constitution, (Report and Testimony to Ways and Means Committee, NH House of Representatives, Jan. 8, 2013).
- HB 1270 of 2008, adding RSA 477:3-b and 508:2 II, to prohibit creation of certain future interests in land, and to regulate existing interests, effective 1-1-09.
- Limits on the General Court’s Taxing Power under the N.H. Constitution, (Report and Testimony to Ways and Means Committee, NH House of Representatives, Jan. 24, 2007).
- Written Directives for Medical Decision Making for Adult Without Capacity to Make Health Care Decisions, N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. 137-J , effective 1-1-07.
- Brief for Appellant,Worldwide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools v. Houlahan, # 04-4181, United States Circuit Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, Decided May 10, 2005.
- Compromise amendments to SB 427 of 2004, which revised RSA 457:3 on recognition of out of state marriages and created a Commission to Study Same Sex Marriage and Its Legal Equivalents (2004).
Law Library Blog
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp
- National Library Week Coming Soon
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available