HURN - Marcus Hurn
Professor of Law
Updated: December 24, 2014
- State Constitutional Limits on New Hampshire's Non-Tax Revenue Powers, UNH L. Rev. (forthcoming)
- State Constitutional Limits on New Hampshire's Taxing Power: Historical Development and Modern State, 7 Pierce L. Rev. 251 (2009)
- Limits on the General Court’s Taxing Power under the N.H. Constitution, (Report and Testimony to Ways and Means Committee, NH House of Representatives, Jan. 8, 2013).
- HB 1270 of 2008, adding RSA 477:3-b and 508:2 II, to prohibit creation of certain future interests in land, and to regulate existing interests, effective 1-1-09.
- Limits on the General Court’s Taxing Power under the N.H. Constitution, (Report and Testimony to Ways and Means Committee, NH House of Representatives, Jan. 24, 2007).
- Written Directives for Medical Decision Making for Adult Without Capacity to Make Health Care Decisions, N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. 137-J , effective 1-1-07.
- Brief for Appellant,Worldwide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools v. Houlahan, # 04-4181, United States Circuit Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, Decided May 10, 2005.
- Compromise amendments to SB 427 of 2004, which revised RSA 457:3 on recognition of out of state marriages and created a Commission to Study Same Sex Marriage and Its Legal Equivalents (2004).
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository
- UNH Law Review Has a New Home
- “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Traveling Exhibit to Display at UNH School of Law from April 11 through April 22nd, 201
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Secret PIPA Papers
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Some Old Black-and-Whites
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : Cybercrime.gov Archived Site.