KOWALSKI - Dr. Stanley P. Kowalski
Associate Research Professor, Director of International Technology Transfer Institute (ITTI)
BS, The University of Pittsburgh
BS, The Pennsylvania State University
PhD, Cornell University
JD, Franklin Pierce Law Center
Updated: July 22, 2015
Overcoming India's Food Security Challenges: The Role of Intellectual Property Management and Technology Transfer Capacity Building, __ Indian J. L. & Tech. __ (forthcoming).
Golden Rice, Open Innovation, and Sustainable Global Food Security, 11(2) Indus. Biotechnology 84 (2015).
Horses as Sources of Proprietary Information: Commercialization, Conservation and Compensation, 17(2) AgBioForum 141 (2014) (with Haley McClory).
Intellectual Property and Opportunities for Food Security in the Philippines, 21 Mich. St. U. L. Int'l Rev. 125 (2013) (with Jane Payumo, Howard Grimes, Antonio Alfonso, Keith Jones, Karim Maredia, and Rodolfo Estigoy).
Patent Data Mining: A Tool for Accelerating HIV Vaccine Innovation, 29 Vaccine 4086 (2011) (with Kevin Clark, Jon Cavicchi, K. Jensen, R. Fitzgerald, and A. Bennett).
Algae and Biodiesel: Patenting Energized as Green Goes Commercial, 16 J. Comm. Biotechnology 293 (2010) (with Matthew R. Priess).
Practice Driving Policy: Agbiotech Transfer as Capacity Building, in Handbook on Agriculture, Biotechnology and Development (2014) (with Bill Hennessey and Aarushi Gupta).
Managing Intellectual Property to Foster Agricultural Development, in Agricultural Innovation Systems: An Investment Sourcebook (2012) (with Sara Boettiger).
Letter to the Editor, Inventing arms and legs, Economist March 14, 2014, at 14.
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository
- UNH Law Review Has a New Home
- “Magna Carta: Enduring Legacy 1215-2015” Traveling Exhibit to Display at UNH School of Law from April 11 through April 22nd, 201
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Secret PIPA Papers
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Some Old Black-and-Whites
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : Cybercrime.gov Archived Site.