KOWALSKI - Dr. Stanley P. Kowalski
Associate Research Professor, Director of International Technology Transfer Institute (ITTI)
BS, The University of Pittsburgh
BS, The Pennsylvania State University
PhD, Cornell University
JD, Franklin Pierce Law Center
Updated: January 5, 2015
Overcoming India's Food Security Challenges: The Role of Intellectual Property Management and Technology Transfer Capacity Building, __ Indian J. L. & Tech. __ (forthcoming).
Horses as Sources of Proprietary Information: Commercialization, Conservation and Compensation, 17(2) AgBioForum 141 (2014) (with Haley McClory).
Intellectual Property and Opportunities for Food Security in the Philippines, 21 Mich. St. U. L. Int'l Rev. 125 (2013) (with Jane Payumo, Howard Grimes, Antonio Alfonso, Keith Jones, Karim Maredia, and Rodolfo Estigoy).
Patent Data Mining: A Tool for Accelerating HIV Vaccine Innovation, 29 Vaccine 4086 (2011) (with Kevin Clark, Jon Cavicchi, K. Jensen, R. Fitzgerald, and A. Bennett).
Algae and Biodiesel: Patenting Energized as Green Goes Commercial, 16 J. Comm. Biotech. 293 (2010) (with Matthew R. Priess).
Practice Driving Policy: Agbiotech Transfer as Capacity Building, in Handbook on Agriculture, Biotechnology and Development (2014) (with Bill Hennessey and Aarushi Gupta).
Managing Intellectual Property to Foster Agricultural Development, in Agricultural Innovation Systems: An Investment Sourcebook (2012) (with Sara Boettiger).
Letter to the Editor, Inventing arms and legs, Economist March 14, 2014, at 14.
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day