KOWALSKI - Dr. Stanley P. Kowalski
Associate Research Professor, Director of International Technology Transfer Institute (ITTI)
BS, The University of Pittsburgh
BS, The Pennsylvania State University
PhD, Cornell University
JD, Franklin Pierce Law Center
Updated: July 22, 2015
Overcoming India's Food Security Challenges: The Role of Intellectual Property Management and Technology Transfer Capacity Building, __ Indian J. L. & Tech. __ (forthcoming).
Golden Rice, Open Innovation, and Sustainable Global Food Security, 11(2) Indus. Biotechnology 84 (2015).
Horses as Sources of Proprietary Information: Commercialization, Conservation and Compensation, 17(2) AgBioForum 141 (2014) (with Haley McClory).
Intellectual Property and Opportunities for Food Security in the Philippines, 21 Mich. St. U. L. Int'l Rev. 125 (2013) (with Jane Payumo, Howard Grimes, Antonio Alfonso, Keith Jones, Karim Maredia, and Rodolfo Estigoy).
Patent Data Mining: A Tool for Accelerating HIV Vaccine Innovation, 29 Vaccine 4086 (2011) (with Kevin Clark, Jon Cavicchi, K. Jensen, R. Fitzgerald, and A. Bennett).
Algae and Biodiesel: Patenting Energized as Green Goes Commercial, 16 J. Comm. Biotechnology 293 (2010) (with Matthew R. Priess).
Practice Driving Policy: Agbiotech Transfer as Capacity Building, in Handbook on Agriculture, Biotechnology and Development (2014) (with Bill Hennessey and Aarushi Gupta).
Managing Intellectual Property to Foster Agricultural Development, in Agricultural Innovation Systems: An Investment Sourcebook (2012) (with Sara Boettiger).
Letter to the Editor, Inventing arms and legs, Economist March 14, 2014, at 14.
Law Library Blog
- Feb 8th: Law Library Closing at 3:00pm
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays
- Introducing the Gire Archive at UNH Law Library
- Professor Bartow Collaborates with Library to Exhibit Famous Copyright Case
- American Maritime Cases - Complete Set Added to the Library's Collection Through Generous Donation
- New Database: National Survey of State Laws
- The Library is closed in honor of MLK Day
- IP Library Artwork Reconfigured
- Fastcase Database Now Available
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Icons and Moments (cont'd)