KOWALSKI - Dr. Stanley P. Kowalski
Associate Research Professor, Director of International Technology Transfer Institute (ITTI)
BS, The University of Pittsburgh
BS, The Pennsylvania State University
PhD, Cornell University
JD, Franklin Pierce Law Center
Updated: January 5, 2015
Overcoming India's Food Security Challenges: The Role of Intellectual Property Management and Technology Transfer Capacity Building, __ Indian J. L. & Tech. __ (forthcoming).
Horses as Sources of Proprietary Information: Commercialization, Conservation and Compensation, 17(2) AgBioForum 141 (2014) (with Haley McClory).
Intellectual Property and Opportunities for Food Security in the Philippines, 21 Mich. St. U. L. Int'l Rev. 125 (2013) (with Jane Payumo, Howard Grimes, Antonio Alfonso, Keith Jones, Karim Maredia, and Rodolfo Estigoy).
Patent Data Mining: A Tool for Accelerating HIV Vaccine Innovation, 29 Vaccine 4086 (2011) (with Kevin Clark, Jon Cavicchi, K. Jensen, R. Fitzgerald, and A. Bennett).
Algae and Biodiesel: Patenting Energized as Green Goes Commercial, 16 J. Comm. Biotech. 293 (2010) (with Matthew R. Priess).
Practice Driving Policy: Agbiotech Transfer as Capacity Building, in Handbook on Agriculture, Biotechnology and Development (2014) (with Bill Hennessey and Aarushi Gupta).
Managing Intellectual Property to Foster Agricultural Development, in Agricultural Innovation Systems: An Investment Sourcebook (2012) (with Sara Boettiger).
Letter to the Editor, Inventing arms and legs, Economist March 14, 2014, at 14.
Law Library Blog
- Library Opened Limited Hours, Wednesday Feb 25
- Saturday Night, Feb 14 & Feb 15: Library Closed
- Mon, Feb 9: Law Library Closed
- Premium news for Sports Law Enthusiasts and Scholars
- Sign up for free premium IP case summary service
- Mon, Feb 2: Law Library Closed
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).