LANDAU - Cynthia R. Landau (Professor Emerita)
Updated: July 10, 2013
- State Practice Materials: Annotated Bibliographies (Frank G. Houdek ed., 2002; publication #63 from the American Ass'n of Law Libraries series of publications, published by William S. Hein & Co.) in progress.
- Researching New Hampshire 's Version of Uniform and Model Laws, 41 N.H. B.J. 10 (2000).
- Using Print Resources to Research the New Hampshire Statutes, 41 N.H. B.J. 14 (2000).
- Researching the New Hampshire Statutes Electronically, 41 N.H. B.J. 24 (2000).
- The History and Organization of New Hampshire Statutory Law, 41 N.H. B.J. 32 (2000) (with Susan Marshall).
- IP, Commerce and Technology Collection Development at Pierce Law Library (Panelist on Collection Development, Ass'n of NH Law Librarians, Wiggin & Nourie, P.A., Dec. 13, 2005).*
- Basic Legal Research (NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
- Basic Legal Research (Education Law Institute, Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2000).*
*Materials on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : four decades of IP meetings, conferences, symposia, workshops, institutes
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : IP Related Congressional Research Service Reports
- New Flashcard Creation Station for Bar Studiers
- Noisy in Library on Friday, June 10th
- Emeritus Professor Karl Jorda : UNH Law Library Mourns the Loss of a Good Friend
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : President Reagan's Working Group on Intellectual Property
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays : Graduation!!
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : IP Handbook of Best Practices
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files