LANDAU - Cynthia R. Landau (Professor Emerita)
Updated: July 10, 2013
- State Practice Materials: Annotated Bibliographies (Frank G. Houdek ed., 2002; publication #63 from the American Ass'n of Law Libraries series of publications, published by William S. Hein & Co.) in progress.
- Researching New Hampshire 's Version of Uniform and Model Laws, 41 N.H. B.J. 10 (2000).
- Using Print Resources to Research the New Hampshire Statutes, 41 N.H. B.J. 14 (2000).
- Researching the New Hampshire Statutes Electronically, 41 N.H. B.J. 24 (2000).
- The History and Organization of New Hampshire Statutory Law, 41 N.H. B.J. 32 (2000) (with Susan Marshall).
- IP, Commerce and Technology Collection Development at Pierce Law Library (Panelist on Collection Development, Ass'n of NH Law Librarians, Wiggin & Nourie, P.A., Dec. 13, 2005).*
- Basic Legal Research (NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
- Basic Legal Research (Education Law Institute, Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2000).*
*Materials on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Library Opened Limited Hours, Wednesday Feb 25
- Saturday Night, Feb 14 & Feb 15: Library Closed
- Mon, Feb 9: Law Library Closed
- Premium news for Sports Law Enthusiasts and Scholars
- Sign up for free premium IP case summary service
- Mon, Feb 2: Law Library Closed
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).