LANDAU - Cynthia R. Landau (Librarian Emeritus)
Updated: July 10, 2013
- State Practice Materials: Annotated Bibliographies (Frank G. Houdek ed., 2002; publication #63 from the American Ass'n of Law Libraries series of publications, published by William S. Hein & Co.) in progress.
- Researching New Hampshire 's Version of Uniform and Model Laws, 41 N.H. B.J. 10 (2000).
- Using Print Resources to Research the New Hampshire Statutes, 41 N.H. B.J. 14 (2000).
- Researching the New Hampshire Statutes Electronically, 41 N.H. B.J. 24 (2000).
- The History and Organization of New Hampshire Statutory Law, 41 N.H. B.J. 32 (2000) (with Susan Marshall).
- IP, Commerce and Technology Collection Development at Pierce Law Library (Panelist on Collection Development, Ass'n of NH Law Librarians, Wiggin & Nourie, P.A., Dec. 13, 2005).*
- Basic Legal Research (NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
- Basic Legal Research (Education Law Institute, Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2000).*
*Materials on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day
- Featured Online Service Free to You : Tech Transfer Tactics Total Access Distance Learning Archive
- Welcome New Wildcats! (Law cats? Wild Law Cats? Legal Cats?)
- New Databases for 2014-15
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library