LANDAU - Cynthia R. Landau (Professor Emerita)
Updated: July 10, 2013
- State Practice Materials: Annotated Bibliographies (Frank G. Houdek ed., 2002; publication #63 from the American Ass'n of Law Libraries series of publications, published by William S. Hein & Co.) in progress.
- Researching New Hampshire 's Version of Uniform and Model Laws, 41 N.H. B.J. 10 (2000).
- Using Print Resources to Research the New Hampshire Statutes, 41 N.H. B.J. 14 (2000).
- Researching the New Hampshire Statutes Electronically, 41 N.H. B.J. 24 (2000).
- The History and Organization of New Hampshire Statutory Law, 41 N.H. B.J. 32 (2000) (with Susan Marshall).
- IP, Commerce and Technology Collection Development at Pierce Law Library (Panelist on Collection Development, Ass'n of NH Law Librarians, Wiggin & Nourie, P.A., Dec. 13, 2005).*
- Basic Legal Research (NH Library Ass'n, 2000).*
- Basic Legal Research (Education Law Institute, Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2000).*
*Materials on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Feb 8th: Law Library Closing at 3:00pm
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays
- Introducing the Gire Archive at UNH Law Library
- Professor Bartow Collaborates with Library to Exhibit Famous Copyright Case
- American Maritime Cases - Complete Set Added to the Library's Collection Through Generous Donation
- New Database: National Survey of State Laws
- The Library is closed in honor of MLK Day
- IP Library Artwork Reconfigured
- Fastcase Database Now Available
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Icons and Moments (cont'd)