LEMBREE - Ashlyn Lembree
Clinical Professor, Director, Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic
Updated: January 5, 2015
- Trademarks and Trade names, in New Hampshire and Federally, in progress.
- Chapters 1-3 in, U.S. Trademark Registration Practice (2013).
- Software on the Witness Stand: What Should it Take for Us to Trust Us? (Springer Lecture Series, 2010) (with Sergey Bratus & Anna Subina).
- Allocating Intellectual Property Rights Between Parties (IP For the General Practitioner, NH Bar Ass'n 2009).
Law Library Blog
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Privacy in the Age of Big Data by Theresa M. Payton and Theodore Claypoole
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Origins
- Free Student Subscriptions to Premium Patent Docket Navigator Service
- UNH Scholars’ Repository Has Global Reach
- Open Access + Open Scholarship = Maximum Impact
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Progress
- Halloween Headnotes from Westlaw
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Beginnings (Update)