LEMBREE - Ashlyn Lembree
Clinical Professor, Director, Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic
Updated: July 2, 2012
- Trademarks and Trade names, in New Hampshire and Federally, in progress.
- Software on the Witness Stand: What Should it Take for Us to Trust Us? (Springer Lecture Series, 2010) (with Sergey Bratus & Anna Subina)
- Allocating Intellectual Property Rights Between Parties (IP For the General Practitioner, NH Bar Ass'n 2009)
Law Library Blog
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field