LEMBREE - Ashlyn Lembree
Clinical Professor, Director, Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic
Updated: January 5, 2015
- Trademarks and Trade names, in New Hampshire and Federally, in progress.
- Chapters 1-3 in, U.S. Trademark Registration Practice (2013).
- Software on the Witness Stand: What Should it Take for Us to Trust Us? (Springer Lecture Series, 2010) (with Sergey Bratus & Anna Subina).
- Allocating Intellectual Property Rights Between Parties (IP For the General Practitioner, NH Bar Ass'n 2009).
Law Library Blog
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays (2/11/16)
- Feb 8th: Law Library Closing at 3:00pm
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays
- Introducing the Gire Archive at UNH Law Library
- Professor Bartow Collaborates with Library to Exhibit Famous Copyright Case
- American Maritime Cases - Complete Set Added to the Library's Collection Through Generous Donation
- New Database: National Survey of State Laws
- The Library is closed in honor of MLK Day
- IP Library Artwork Reconfigured
- Fastcase Database Now Available