LEMBREE - Ashlyn Lembree
Clinical Professor, Director, Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic
Updated: January 5, 2015
- Trademarks and Trade names, in New Hampshire and Federally, in progress.
- Chapters 1-3 in, U.S. Trademark Registration Practice (2013).
- Software on the Witness Stand: What Should it Take for Us to Trust Us? (Springer Lecture Series, 2010) (with Sergey Bratus & Anna Subina).
- Allocating Intellectual Property Rights Between Parties (IP For the General Practitioner, NH Bar Ass'n 2009).
Law Library Blog
- Library Opened Limited Hours, Wednesday Feb 25
- Saturday Night, Feb 14 & Feb 15: Library Closed
- Mon, Feb 9: Law Library Closed
- Premium news for Sports Law Enthusiasts and Scholars
- Sign up for free premium IP case summary service
- Mon, Feb 2: Law Library Closed
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).