McCABE - Margaret Sova McCabe
Professor of Law
Associate Dean of Academic Administration and Special Projects
Updated: March 16, 2012
- Superweeds and Suspect Seeds: Does GE Crop Deregulation put American Agriculture at Risk? __ U. Balt. J. Land & Dev. __ (forthcoming)
- Foodshed Foundations: Law's Role in Shaping our Food System's Future, 22 Fordham Envtl. L. Rev. 563 (2011)
- Reconsidering Federalism and the Farm: Toward Including Local, State, and Regional Voices in America's Food System, 6 J. Food L. & Pol'y. 151 (2010)
- Balancing Consumer Protection and Scientific Integrity in the Face of Uncertainty: The Example of Gluten-Free Foods, 65 Food & Drug L.J. 367 (2010) [Westlaw] [LexisNexis]
- Loco Labels and Marketing Madness: The Mis-education of American Food Consumers, 17 J.L. & Pol'y. 493 (2009) [Westlaw] [LexisNexis]
- Practice Writing: Do Writing Programs Really Teach Practical Skills? 2 Phoenix L. Rev. 1(2009). (with Amy Vorenberg). [Westlaw]
- The Battle of the Bulge: Evaluating Law as a Weapon Against Obesity, 3 Food L. & Pol'y. 135 (2007).
- Packing a More Persuasive Punch: 3 Simple Techniques for Clear, Convincing Writing (N.H.C.L.E., Dec. 2005, Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, N.H.).
- Fixing Legal Writing Problems Can Be Easier (and Quicker) Than You Think, N.H. Bar News, Sept. 9, 2005, at 24 (with Amy Vorenberg).
- Verbose, Disorganized Documents Taint Quality of Legal Analysis, N.H. Bar News, Oct. 8, 2004, at 12 (with Amy Vorenberg).
Law Library Blog
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library