McCABE - Margaret Sova McCabe
Professor of Law
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
Updated: July 1, 2014
- Superweeds and Suspect Seeds: Does GE Crop Deregulation put American Agriculture at Risk? __ U. Balt. J. Land & Dev. __ (forthcoming)
- Foodshed Foundations: Law's Role in Shaping our Food System's Future, 22 Fordham Envtl. L. Rev. 563 (2011)
- Reconsidering Federalism and the Farm: Toward Including Local, State, and Regional Voices in America's Food System, 6 J. Food L. & Pol'y. 151 (2010)
- Balancing Consumer Protection and Scientific Integrity in the Face of Uncertainty: The Example of Gluten-Free Foods, 65 Food & Drug L.J. 367 (2010)
- Loco Labels and Marketing Madness: The Mis-education of American Food Consumers, 17 J.L. & Pol'y. 493 (2009)
- Practice Writing: Do Writing Programs Really Teach Practical Skills? 2 Phoenix L. Rev. 1(2009). (with Amy Vorenberg).
- Got Controversy? Milk Does, 13 Drake J. Agric. L. 475 (2008).
- The Battle of the Bulge: Evaluating Law as a Weapon Against Obesity, 3 Food L. & Pol'y. 135 (2007).
- Packing a More Persuasive Punch: 3 Simple Techniques for Clear, Convincing Writing (N.H.C.L.E., Dec. 2005, Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, N.H.).
- Fixing Legal Writing Problems Can Be Easier (and Quicker) Than You Think, N.H. Bar News, Sept. 9, 2005, at 24 (with Amy Vorenberg).
- Verbose, Disorganized Documents Taint Quality of Legal Analysis, N.H. Bar News, Oct. 8, 2004, at 12 (with Amy Vorenberg).
Law Library Blog
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day
- Featured Online Service Free to You : Tech Transfer Tactics Total Access Distance Learning Archive
- Welcome New Wildcats! (Law cats? Wild Law Cats? Legal Cats?)
- New Databases for 2014-15
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library