McCABE - Margaret Sova McCabe
Professor of Law
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
Updated: January 15, 2015
- The New England Food System in 2060: Do we Have What it Takes to Reinvent Tomorrow's Policy Through Today's Assessments, 65 Me. L. Rev. 549 (2013) (with Joanne Burke).
- Superweeds and Suspect Seeds: Does GE Crop Deregulation put American Agriculture at Risk? 1 U. Balt. J. Land & Dev. 109 (2012).
- Team-Based Learning in Law, 18 Legal Writing: J. Legal Writing Inst. 153 (2012) (with Sophie Sparrow).
- Foodshed Foundations: Law's Role in Shaping our Food System's Future, 22 Fordham Envtl. L. Rev. 563 (2011).
- Reconsidering Federalism and the Farm: Toward Including Local, State, and Regional Voices in America's Food System, 6 J. Food L. & Pol'y. 151 (2010).
- Balancing Consumer Protection and Scientific Integrity in the Face of Uncertainty: The Example of Gluten-Free Foods, 65 Food & Drug L.J. 367 (2010) .
- Loco Labels and Marketing Madness: The Mis-education of American Food Consumers, 17 J.L. & Pol'y. 493 (2009)
- Practice Writing: Do Writing Programs Really Teach Practical Skills? 2 Phoenix L. Rev. 1(2009). (with Amy Vorenberg).
- Got Controversy? Milk Does, 13 Drake J. Agric. L. 475 (2008).
- The Battle of the Bulge: Evaluating Law as a Weapon Against Obesity, 3 Food L. & Pol'y. 135 (2007).
- Packing a More Persuasive Punch: 3 Simple Techniques for Clear, Convincing Writing (N.H.C.L.E., Dec. 2005, Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, N.H.).
- Fixing Legal Writing Problems Can Be Easier (and Quicker) Than You Think, N.H. Bar News, Sept. 9, 2005, at 24 (with Amy Vorenberg).
- Verbose, Disorganized Documents Taint Quality of Legal Analysis, N.H. Bar News, Oct. 8, 2004, at 12 (with Amy Vorenberg).
Law Library Blog
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Beginnings
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : a New Archive for UNH Law
- Hundreds of Legal eBooks now Available on Lexis Overdrive
- Library Closed Monday, September 7th
- August 27: Reminder of Library Hours
- Health Affairs eJournal now available
- Law Library Closed Friday, July 3
- New Flag in Keycite
- Hundreds of Journals Now Available Online via WileyOnline
- New Book Swap at the Library