MURPHY - William Murphy
Professor of Law and Chair, Commerce & Technology Graduate Programs
Updated: May 1, 2012
- Patent Valuation (Wiley,2012) (with John L. Orcutt)
- R&D Cooperation Among Marketplace Competitors (Quorum Books, Greenwood-Praeger Publishing Group, Westport, Conn., 1991).
- New Drug Development: A Regulatory Overview (OMEC International, Inc., Washington, D.C., 1987) (Contributing author and editor with Mark P. Mathieu).
- Intellectual Property: Valuation, Exploitation and Infringement Damages, in Dealing with Risk and Uncertainty in Intellectual Property Valuation and Exploitation, (Chapter 12A, Smith and Parr, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2007).
- Security Interests in Intellectual Property, in Security Interests in Intellectual Property Under U. S. Law: The Existing Dissonance and the Proposed Solutions (Chapter 13, Howard P. Knopf, ed., Thomson-Carswell, 2002) (with Professor Thomas Ward).
- Self-organizing monopolies and the implications for information age competition law policy and enforcement, in progress.
- Use of Intellectual Property for Financing and Risk Management, in progress.
- The Legality and Reality of Security Interests in Copyrights, in progress.
- Proposal for a Centralized and Integrated Registry for Security Interests in Intellectual Property, 41 IDEA 297 (2002).
- Centralized/Integrated Registry for Security Interests in Intellectual Property, (research project sponsored by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office).*
- Competition Policy in the E-commerce Marketplace; Will the Economics of the Information Age Foster More Monopolies and Should Anyone Care? 42 N.H. B.J. 6 (2001).
- Financing the Enterprises of the Internet, Valuation of Intellectual Property (University of Maine School of Law, 2000.*
- Electronic Transactions (New Hampshire Bar, 2000).*
- Overview or Intellectual Property Law (Rivermead, 2000).*
- Centralized Registry for Security Interests in Intellectual Property (New Hampshire Bar, 2000).*
- Intellectual Property in E-Commerce, http://www.ipmall.info/hosted_resources/pubspapers/WIPO.pdf.
*Copy on file with the author.
Law Library Blog
- Health Affairs eJournal now available
- Law Library Closed Friday, July 3
- New Flag in Keycite
- Hundreds of Journals Now Available Online via WileyOnline
- New Book Swap at the Library
- New Summer Library Hours
- Happy Library Week 2015
- Parliamentarians Celebrate!
- Lexis Announces Summer Password Access Rules
- Library Opened Limited Hours, Wednesday Feb 25