Building Legal Research Capacity using the Open Web
Submitted by JCavicchi on Mon, 12/05/2011 - 12:19
Professor Cavicchi to teach the Graduate Students how to bridge the gap to the open web in a post Lexis and Westlaw world.
Law Library Blog
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library
- Take our survey! Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- National Library Week 2014: Favorite Books
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp