Free Web Resources available
The UNH Law Library keeps track of new free resources here. Recently added resources include:
1. Doing Business. "The Doing Business law library is the largest free online collection of business laws and regulations. We link to official government sources wherever possible. Translations are not official unless indicated otherwise. We update the collection regularly but are unable to guarantee that laws are the most recent version."
2. Congress.gov. A new and improved version of THOMAS.gov that provides information on current pending legislation. If you are researching a bill this is a great resource that competes well against any premium paid protect. Currently this is still in beta.
3. NHPubLaw.org. While designed for public librarians, this site is a valuable resource for any NH legal researcher. It does an excellent job on aggragating existing free sources into a subject based approach (current articles here).
Law Library Blog
- Summer Library Hours
- Summer Westlaw and Lexis Access
- Harvard Journal of Law and Technology -Now on HeinOnline
- UNH Law Celebrates Cindy Landau's Retirement
- PRACTICING LAW INSTITUTE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ABSOLUTELY FREE (AGAIN)
- Spring 2012 released exams now fully posted
- IT'S TODAY : Summer Research Survival
- 3/19/13 - Library Closed
- IP Mall - a new look and feel and more content
- 2/27/13 - Library Closed