Free Web Resources available
The UNH Law Library keeps track of new free resources here. Recently added resources include:
1. Doing Business. "The Doing Business law library is the largest free online collection of business laws and regulations. We link to official government sources wherever possible. Translations are not official unless indicated otherwise. We update the collection regularly but are unable to guarantee that laws are the most recent version."
2. Congress.gov. A new and improved version of THOMAS.gov that provides information on current pending legislation. If you are researching a bill this is a great resource that competes well against any premium paid protect. Currently this is still in beta.
3. NHPubLaw.org. While designed for public librarians, this site is a valuable resource for any NH legal researcher. It does an excellent job on aggragating existing free sources into a subject based approach (current articles here).
Law Library Blog
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field