Patents, Pizza and Points
TIMES: 11AM & 1PM
PLACE: ROOM 282
PERKS: PIZZA AND POINTS
Following the success of the Patent Office training last week, is class two in the Library Patent Searching Certificate Series: Lexis Total Patent. Come see what makes flagship Lexis, Westlaw and the open web tools look anemic. This is one of two required classes for the certificate.
The trainer for this event is Jonathan Grant, Global IP Specialist Manager for Lexis Total Patent. He has a background in the sciences having work in corporate settings, patents and sophisticated searching. The TotalPatent® service, featuring semantic search technology, is a patent research, retrieval and analysis solution designed with the broadest and deepest collection of online patent information available anywhere, including images, citations, legal status, and patent family collections.
Law Library Blog
- Happy Library Week 2015
- Parliamentarians Celebrate!
- Lexis Announces Summer Password Access Rules
- Library Opened Limited Hours, Wednesday Feb 25
- Saturday Night, Feb 14 & Feb 15: Library Closed
- Mon, Feb 9: Law Library Closed
- Premium news for Sports Law Enthusiasts and Scholars
- Sign up for free premium IP case summary service
- Mon, Feb 2: Law Library Closed
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015