Patents, Pizza and Points
TIMES: 11AM & 1PM
PLACE: ROOM 282
PERKS: PIZZA AND POINTS
Following the success of the Patent Office training last week, is class two in the Library Patent Searching Certificate Series: Lexis Total Patent. Come see what makes flagship Lexis, Westlaw and the open web tools look anemic. This is one of two required classes for the certificate.
The trainer for this event is Jonathan Grant, Global IP Specialist Manager for Lexis Total Patent. He has a background in the sciences having work in corporate settings, patents and sophisticated searching. The TotalPatent® service, featuring semantic search technology, is a patent research, retrieval and analysis solution designed with the broadest and deepest collection of online patent information available anywhere, including images, citations, legal status, and patent family collections.
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : four decades of IP meetings, conferences, symposia, workshops, institutes
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : IP Related Congressional Research Service Reports
- New Flashcard Creation Station for Bar Studiers
- Noisy in Library on Friday, June 10th
- Emeritus Professor Karl Jorda : UNH Law Library Mourns the Loss of a Good Friend
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : President Reagan's Working Group on Intellectual Property
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays : Graduation!!
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : IP Handbook of Best Practices
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files