Patents, Pizza and Points
TIMES: 11AM & 1PM
PLACE: ROOM 282
PERKS: PIZZA AND POINTS
Following the success of the Patent Office training last week, is class two in the Library Patent Searching Certificate Series: Lexis Total Patent. Come see what makes flagship Lexis, Westlaw and the open web tools look anemic. This is one of two required classes for the certificate.
The trainer for this event is Jonathan Grant, Global IP Specialist Manager for Lexis Total Patent. He has a background in the sciences having work in corporate settings, patents and sophisticated searching. The TotalPatent® service, featuring semantic search technology, is a patent research, retrieval and analysis solution designed with the broadest and deepest collection of online patent information available anywhere, including images, citations, legal status, and patent family collections.
Law Library Blog
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available