Patents, Pizza and Points
TIMES: 11AM & 1PM
PLACE: ROOM 282
PERKS: PIZZA AND POINTS
Following the success of the Patent Office training last week, is class two in the Library Patent Searching Certificate Series: Lexis Total Patent. Come see what makes flagship Lexis, Westlaw and the open web tools look anemic. This is one of two required classes for the certificate.
The trainer for this event is Jonathan Grant, Global IP Specialist Manager for Lexis Total Patent. He has a background in the sciences having work in corporate settings, patents and sophisticated searching. The TotalPatent® service, featuring semantic search technology, is a patent research, retrieval and analysis solution designed with the broadest and deepest collection of online patent information available anywhere, including images, citations, legal status, and patent family collections.
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day