Patents, Pizza and Points
TIMES: 11AM & 1PM
PLACE: ROOM 282
PERKS: PIZZA AND POINTS
Following the success of the Patent Office training last week, is class two in the Library Patent Searching Certificate Series: Lexis Total Patent. Come see what makes flagship Lexis, Westlaw and the open web tools look anemic. This is one of two required classes for the certificate.
The trainer for this event is Jonathan Grant, Global IP Specialist Manager for Lexis Total Patent. He has a background in the sciences having work in corporate settings, patents and sophisticated searching. The TotalPatent® service, featuring semantic search technology, is a patent research, retrieval and analysis solution designed with the broadest and deepest collection of online patent information available anywhere, including images, citations, legal status, and patent family collections.
Law Library Blog
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library
- Law Library Closed Friday, August 2nd