Library Late Fees? Now is the time!
Library Late Fees? “Scrub” them away!
Every year during the holidays, BLSA and the Library sponsor a toiletry drive to help needy families in the Concord area. This year, the Library is offering to “scrub” up to $10 of late fees from your library account for your contributions. If you bring items to me in the library, I will take away your fines. But, act quickly! The drive will be over on the last day of classes (December 7th). Suggested items include soap, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. Help yourself while helping others!
Law Library Blog
- Emeritus Professor Karl Jorda : UNH Law Library Mourns the Loss of a Good Friend
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : President Reagan's Working Group on Intellectual Property
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays : Graduation!!
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : IP Handbook of Best Practices
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays - Early Alumni and the Mysterious New Invention
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The Collected Works of Karl F. Jorda
- Happy National Library Week 2016
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : The UNH Law Sports Law Repository