Must have Firefox Add-on offers the "Popup Bubble"
I would not usually blog about an add-on. ITTI Project Director John Schroeder turned ITTI students on to Fasterfox. The team uses this marvelous tool extensively while reading hundreds og patent claims. This add on does many things. The best feature is the "popup bubble" that appears when you select (or "highlight") some text on a web page. Clicking on it will take you to the Wikipedia article for that term or if no such article exists, a Google search for that term. You also have the option of using the right-click context menu. Try it. You'll like it.
Law Library Blog
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library
- Law Library Closed Friday, August 2nd