Must have Firefox Add-on offers the "Popup Bubble"
I would not usually blog about an add-on. ITTI Project Director John Schroeder turned ITTI students on to Fasterfox. The team uses this marvelous tool extensively while reading hundreds og patent claims. This add on does many things. The best feature is the "popup bubble" that appears when you select (or "highlight") some text on a web page. Clicking on it will take you to the Wikipedia article for that term or if no such article exists, a Google search for that term. You also have the option of using the right-click context menu. Try it. You'll like it.
Law Library Blog
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available