Must have Firefox Add-on offers the "Popup Bubble"
I would not usually blog about an add-on. ITTI Project Director John Schroeder turned ITTI students on to Fasterfox. The team uses this marvelous tool extensively while reading hundreds og patent claims. This add on does many things. The best feature is the "popup bubble" that appears when you select (or "highlight") some text on a web page. Clicking on it will take you to the Wikipedia article for that term or if no such article exists, a Google search for that term. You also have the option of using the right-click context menu. Try it. You'll like it.
Law Library Blog
- Summer Library Hours
- Summer Westlaw and Lexis Access
- Harvard Journal of Law and Technology -Now on HeinOnline
- UNH Law Celebrates Cindy Landau's Retirement
- PRACTICING LAW INSTITUTE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ABSOLUTELY FREE (AGAIN)
- Spring 2012 released exams now fully posted
- IT'S TODAY : Summer Research Survival
- 3/19/13 - Library Closed
- IP Mall - a new look and feel and more content
- 2/27/13 - Library Closed