Library will be CLOSED
Submitted by KFletcher on Thu, 02/07/2013 - 11:54
The UNH School of Law will be closed due to the predicted inclement weather on Friday, February 8th and Saturday, February 9th. The Library will be closed as well. We will reopen on Sunday, February 11th at 10:00 am. Stay safe out there!
Law Library Blog
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library
- Law Library Closed Friday, August 2nd