IP Mall - a new look and feel and more content
The IP Mall is undergoing renovation. The award winning site that was one of the first IP related websites on the Internet has a look and feel to match the UNH Law site. New content is added regularly. Recent additions include:
- directory of IP related movies from the IP Professors list
- archives of the UNH Law Advanced Licensing Insitute
- 26 new IP related Congressional Research Service Reports
- the compiled history of the Plant Patent Act commissioned for the IP Mall
Keep your eye on the Mall for more new content. And remember, all the UNH Law IP related news that fit to print is on the Twitter feed that appears on the IP Mall home page.
Law Library Blog
- Extended Exam Hours
- New Signs at the Law Library
- "Law in a Flash" cards now available
- What the Best Law Teachers Do by Michael Hunter Schwartz, Gerald F. Hess, Sophie Sparrow
- Academic Success is here in the Library!
- Library Closed on Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Public Entrance to IP Library Coming Very Soon
- USPTO patent publication images now in PDF format.
- Mission-critical information to faculty and students who have chosen the sports industry as their field
- New Charging Station in the Library