ORCUTT - John Orcutt
Professor of Law
Updated: January 15, 2015
Securities Regulation for Startups (forthcoming)
Patent Valuation: Better Decision Making Through Analysis (Wiley, 2012) (with William J. Murphy)
Shaping China's Innovation Future: University Technology Transfer in Transition (co-authored with Hong Shen) (Edward Elgar Publishing 2010).
Law Review Articles:
Using Valuation-Based Decision Making to Increase the Efficiency of China's Patent Subsidy Strategies, 2013 Cardozo L. Rev. De Novo 116 (2013) (with William Murphy)
The Case Against Exempting Smaller Reporting Companies from Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404: Why Market-Based Solutions are Likely to Harm Ordinary Investors, 14 Fordham J. Corp & Fin. L. 325 (2009).
Improving the Efficiency of the Angel Finance Market: A Proposal to Expand the Intermediary Role of Finders in the Private Capital Raising Setting, 37 Ariz. St. L. J. 861 (2005)
Investor Skepticism v. Investor Confidence: Why the New Research Analyst Reforms Will Harm Investors, 81 Denv. U. L. Rev. 1 (2003)
New Hampshire in the Innovation Economy: A Plan to Increase Innovation and Technology-Based Economic Development in New Hampshire (co-authored study with Prof. Ross Gittell) (Apr. 2010).
China: The Birth of a Modern Economic Legal System. . . and What it Means for the Rest of the World (in-progress book) (co-authored with Hong Shen)
Don't Fear the Reaper: Why Hostile Raiders are Needed to Save America from its Bad Corporate Managers (in-progress law review article.)
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day