ORCUTT - John Orcutt
Professor of Law
Updated: January 15, 2015
Securities Regulation for Startups (forthcoming)
Patent Valuation: Better Decision Making Through Analysis (Wiley, 2012) (with William J. Murphy)
Shaping China's Innovation Future: University Technology Transfer in Transition (co-authored with Hong Shen) (Edward Elgar Publishing 2010).
Law Review Articles:
Using Valuation-Based Decision Making to Increase the Efficiency of China's Patent Subsidy Strategies, 2013 Cardozo L. Rev. De Novo 116 (2013) (with William Murphy)
The Case Against Exempting Smaller Reporting Companies from Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404: Why Market-Based Solutions are Likely to Harm Ordinary Investors, 14 Fordham J. Corp & Fin. L. 325 (2009).
Improving the Efficiency of the Angel Finance Market: A Proposal to Expand the Intermediary Role of Finders in the Private Capital Raising Setting, 37 Ariz. St. L. J. 861 (2005)
Investor Skepticism v. Investor Confidence: Why the New Research Analyst Reforms Will Harm Investors, 81 Denv. U. L. Rev. 1 (2003)
New Hampshire in the Innovation Economy: A Plan to Increase Innovation and Technology-Based Economic Development in New Hampshire (co-authored study with Prof. Ross Gittell) (Apr. 2010).
China: The Birth of a Modern Economic Legal System. . . and What it Means for the Rest of the World (in-progress book) (co-authored with Hong Shen)
Don't Fear the Reaper: Why Hostile Raiders are Needed to Save America from its Bad Corporate Managers (in-progress law review article.)
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : four decades of IP meetings, conferences, symposia, workshops, institutes
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : IP Related Congressional Research Service Reports
- New Flashcard Creation Station for Bar Studiers
- Noisy in Library on Friday, June 10th
- Emeritus Professor Karl Jorda : UNH Law Library Mourns the Loss of a Good Friend
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : President Reagan's Working Group on Intellectual Property
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays : Graduation!!
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : IP Handbook of Best Practices
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files