ORCUTT - John Orcutt
Professor of Law
Updated: July 5, 2012
Patent Valuation (Wiley, 2012) (with William J. Murphy)
Shaping China's Innovation Future: University Technology Transfer in Transition (co-authored with Hong Shen) (Edward Elgar Publishing 2010).
Law Review Articles:
The Case Against Exempting Smaller Reporting Companies from Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404: Why Market-Based Solutions are Likely to Harm Ordinary Investors, 14 Fordham J. Corp & Fin. L. 325 (2009).
Improving the Efficiency of the Angel Finance Market: A Proposal to Expand the Intermediary Role of Finders in the Private Capital Raising Setting, 37 Ariz. St. L. J. 861 (2005)
Investor Skepticism v. Investor Confidence: Why the New Research Analyst Reforms Will Harm Investors, 81 Denv. U. L. Rev. 1 (2003)
New Hampshire in the Innovation Economy: A Plan to Increase Innovation and Technology-Based Economic Development in New Hampshire (co-authored study with Prof. Ross Gittell) (Apr. 2010).
Patent Valuation (in-progress book) (co-authored with Prof. William Murphy)
China: The Birth of a Modern Economic Legal System. . . and What it Means for the Rest of the World (in-progress book) (co-authored with Hong Shen)
Don't Fear the Reaper: Why Hostile Raiders are Needed to Save America from its Bad Corporate Managers (in-progress law review article.)
Law Library Blog
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp
- National Library Week Coming Soon
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available
- Extended Exam Hours