PILKINGTON-CASEY - Mary Pilkington-Casey (Professor Emerita)
B.A., Central Connecticut State University
Updated: June 17, 2011
- Civil Section in Bench Book (Mary Pilkington-Casey ed.) (for District Court Judges on Juvenile Law, including abuse/neglect, CHINS and delinquency cases).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re Jeffrey G., 892 A.2d 1234 (2006).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re RA, 891 A.2d 564 (2005).
Law Library Blog
- Law Library Closed Jan 27, 2015
- Sat. Jan 24: UNH Law School to Curtail Operations
- Update Your Westlaw Password Before Feb 1
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on MLK Jr Day (Jan 19th).
- Happy Holidays - Santa Claus and Copyright!
- Library will close early on November 26th
- Board Games now available in Law Library
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day