PILKINGTON-CASEY - Mary Pilkington-Casey (Professor Emeritus)
B.A., Central Connecticut State University
Updated: June 17, 2011
- Civil Section in Bench Book (Mary Pilkington-Casey ed.) (for District Court Judges on Juvenile Law, including abuse/neglect, CHINS and delinquency cases).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re Jeffrey G., 892 A.2d 1234 (2006).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re RA, 891 A.2d 564 (2005).
Law Library Blog
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®
- USPTO Patent Bar Examination Changes
- Archives Display in the Library
- Take our survey! Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- National Library Week 2014: Favorite Books
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp