PILKINGTON-CASEY - Mary Pilkington-Casey (Professor Emeritus)
B.A., Central Connecticut State University
Updated: June 17, 2011
- Civil Section in Bench Book (Mary Pilkington-Casey ed.) (for District Court Judges on Juvenile Law, including abuse/neglect, CHINS and delinquency cases).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re Jeffrey G., 892 A.2d 1234 (2006).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re RA, 891 A.2d 564 (2005).
Law Library Blog
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp
- National Library Week Coming Soon
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available