PILKINGTON-CASEY - Mary Pilkington-Casey
Professor of Law
B.A., Central Connecticut State University
Updated: June 17, 2011
- Civil Section in Bench Book (Mary Pilkington-Casey ed.) (for District Court Judges on Juvenile Law, including abuse/neglect, CHINS and delinquency cases).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re Jeffrey G., 892 A.2d 1234 (2006).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re RA, 891 A.2d 564 (2005).
Law Library Blog
- Summer Library Hours
- Summer Westlaw and Lexis Access
- Harvard Journal of Law and Technology -Now on HeinOnline
- UNH Law Celebrates Cindy Landau's Retirement
- PRACTICING LAW INSTITUTE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ABSOLUTELY FREE (AGAIN)
- Spring 2012 released exams now fully posted
- IT'S TODAY : Summer Research Survival
- 3/19/13 - Library Closed
- IP Mall - a new look and feel and more content
- 2/27/13 - Library Closed