PILKINGTON-CASEY - Mary Pilkington-Casey (Professor Emerita)
B.A., Central Connecticut State University
Updated: June 17, 2011
- Civil Section in Bench Book (Mary Pilkington-Casey ed.) (for District Court Judges on Juvenile Law, including abuse/neglect, CHINS and delinquency cases).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re Jeffrey G., 892 A.2d 1234 (2006).
- Brief for the Franklin Pierce Administrative Law and Advocacy Clinic as Amicus Curaie, In re RA, 891 A.2d 564 (2005).
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : four decades of IP meetings, conferences, symposia, workshops, institutes
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : IP Related Congressional Research Service Reports
- New Flashcard Creation Station for Bar Studiers
- Noisy in Library on Friday, June 10th
- Emeritus Professor Karl Jorda : UNH Law Library Mourns the Loss of a Good Friend
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : President Reagan's Working Group on Intellectual Property
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays : Graduation!!
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : IP Handbook of Best Practices
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files