RICHEY - Susan M. Richey
Professor of Law
Updated: Jan. 28, 2013
- Trademark Valuation (Wiley, 2d ed. forthcoming 2013) (with Gordon Smith)
- Confronting Federal Registrations: Examining the Confrontation Right in the Prosecution of Intellectual Property Crimes (work-in-progress)
- The Troubling Role of Federal Registration in Proving Intellectual Property Crimes, 50 Am. Crim. L. Rev. __ (forthcoming 2013)
- Characterizing 'Congressional Medal of Honor' as a Collective Membership Mark and the First Amendment Implications of Criminalizing its Unauthorized Use, solicited by 47 New Eng. L. Rev. __ (forthcoming 2013) (with John M. Greabe)
- The Second Kind of Sin: Making the Case for a Duty to Disclose Facts Related to Genericism and Functionality in the Trademark Office, 67 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 137 (2010)
- Protecting Product Design: What Does Your Advertising Say?, N.H. Bus. Rev., May 2004.
- Online Privacy: Federal Legislation and the Role of the FTC, N.H. B.J. 2000.
- Interdisciplinary Experiential Education of Intellectual Property Concepts in an Engineering Context (IEEE Transforming Engineering Education: Creating Interdisciplinary Skills for Complex Global Environments, April 2010, Dublin, Ireland).
- Category Theory Applied to Trademark Law: Cognitive Economy as the Paramount Goal in Genericism Cases (presented at 7th Annual IP Scholars Conference, Aug. 2007, Chicago, Ill.).
- Wages for the Sin of Omission in the Trademark Office: Should Applicants Be Under a Duty to Disclose? (6th Works-in-Progress Intellectual Property Colloquium, Sept. 2006, Pittsburgh, Pa.).
- Wages for the Sin of Omission in the Trademark Office: Should Applicants Be Under a Duty to Disclose? accepted for presentation at Works in Progress Intellectual Property Colloquium 2006, Univ. of Pittsburgh School of Law, Oct. 6-7, 2006.
- Appropriation Art: Overview of Copyright and Trademark Law, Montserrat College of Art, Beverly, Mass., Feb. 2005 and Feb. 2006, and Endicott College, Beverly, Mass., Dec. 2005.
- Intellectual Property Issues for Educational Institutions (Univ. of NH, 2000).*
- Web Site Law (Federal Practice Institute, 2000).*
- Copyright and Privacy Law: 21st Century Dimensions and What You Need to Know (New Eng. Museum Assoc. Annual Conf., 2000).*
- Legal Issues for Small Cultural Institutions (NH Historical Society Technical Workshop, 2000).*
- Copyright and Infotech Issues (Education Law Institute, 2000).*
- Copyright and Trademark Laws Regarding Design Work (NH Design Coalition, 2000).*
- Workshop on Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century (WIPO/Unitar Series on Intellectual Property, 2000).*
- Copyright, Electronic Resource and Teaching (Univ. of NH, 2000).*
- Intellectual Property for the Non-Specialist (NH Bar Ass'n Continuing Legal Education, 2000).*
- Representing Businesses in the Age of E-Commerce (NH Bar Ass'n Continuing Legal Education, 2000).*
*Copy of material on file with author.
Law Library Blog
- Summer Research Boot Camp Slides Available
- Attention All 1L Students! : Manadatory Legal Research Boot Camp
- National Library Week Coming Soon
- LexisNexis portal and Web Courses is back up
- LexisNexis Web Courses down today, Feb. 17, 2014
- UNH Law Library has Subscribed to this IP Case Summary Service on your Behalf
- New Database: International Law Reports
- LEXIS rolls out 2014 improvements....
- Two Research Classes Offered in Spring 2014
- Kluwer IP Law Library Now Available