SIMON - Mitchell M. Simon (Professor Emeritus)
Visiting Professor Emeritus
Updated: June 3, 2014
- Limiting the Use of Expunged Offenses in Bar and Law School Admission Processes: A Case for Not Creating Unnecessary Problems, 28 Notre Dame J.L. Ethics & Pub. Pol’y 79 (2014)
- Apologies and Fitness to Practice Law: A Practical Framework for Evaluating Remorse in the Bar Admission Process, 2012 Prof. Law. 37 (2012) (with Nick Smith and Nicole Negowetti)
- What's Remorse Got to do, Got to do with it? Bar Admission for Those with Youthful Offenses, 2010 Mich. St. L. Rev. 1001 (2010)
- Discreet Disclosures: Should Lawyers Who Disclose Confidential Information to Protect Third Parties Be Compelled to Testify Against their Clients? 49 S. Tex. L. Rev. 307 (2007)
- New Hampshire’s Rules of Professional Conduct Undergo a Complete Overhaul, 47 N.H.B.J. 34 (Spring 2006) (with Peter G. Beeson and Elizabeth J. Baker).
- Navigating Troubled Waters: Dealing With Personal Values When Representing Others, 43 Brandeis L.J. 415 (2005).
- An Overview of the Proposed Rules of Professional Conduct (NH Bar webcast, Aug. 13, 2006).
- Multijurisdictional Practice and Conflicts of Interest, (CLE, Intell. Prop. Sec. of the NH Bar, Jan. 24, 2006).
- Proposed revisions to Rules of Professional Conduct to Rockingham County Bar, (CLE, Sep. 30, 2005).
- How Can It Be Wrong If It Feels So Good, (Prof. Resp. training for NH Pub. Defender Program, Sep. 9, 2005).
Law Library Blog
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : four decades of IP meetings, conferences, symposia, workshops, institutes
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : IP Related Congressional Research Service Reports
- New Flashcard Creation Station for Bar Studiers
- Noisy in Library on Friday, June 10th
- Emeritus Professor Karl Jorda : UNH Law Library Mourns the Loss of a Good Friend
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : President Reagan's Working Group on Intellectual Property
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Throwback Thursdays : Graduation!!
- Now Playing at the IP Mall : IP Handbook of Best Practices
- EXAMS page recently updated
- Now Playing in the IP Mall : Greenberg v National Geographic Case Files