VORENBERG - Amy Vorenberg
Professor of Law and Director of JD Legal Writing
Updated: January 15, 2015
- Preparing for Pratice: Legal Analysis and Writing in Law School's First Year Volume 2 and 3 (forthcoming).
- Preparing for Practice: Legal Analysis and Writing in Law School's First Year, Aspen (2014).
Strategies and Techniques for Teaching Legal Analysis and Writing, Aspen (2011).
- Indecent Exposure: Do Warrantless Searches of Cell Phones Violate the Fourth Amendment? 17 Berkeley J. Crim. L. 62 (2012).
- The Moral of the Story: The Power of Narrative to Inspire and Sustain Scholarship (8 J. ALWD 258) (Fall 2010).
A Miscarriage of Juvenile Justice: A Modern Day Parable of the Unintended Results of Bad Lawmaking, 12 Mich. Child Welfare L. J. 17 (Winter 2009).
- Practice Writing: Do Writing Programs Really Teach Practical Skills? 2 Phoenix L. Rev. 1(2009). (with Margaret Sova McCabe). Westlaw
- (Upcoming) Campus Sexual Assault: Breaking through Barriers to Reporting and Prosecuting, Ending Domestics & Sexual Violence: Innovations in Practice & Research Conference, November 2011, Portsmouth, NH
- (Upcoming) Diminishing Privacy Rights in School and at Home, NH Civil Liberties Union Conference on Our Diminishing Right to Privacy, April, 2012, NH School of Law, Concord, NH
- (Upcoming) "Wind Spirits": A Short Exercise that Improves Oral Advocacy Skills in the First Semester, May 2012, Legal Writing Institute Biennial Conference, Desert Springs, CA.
- Using Storytelling in Scholarly Writing, Legal Writing Institute's "Once Upon a Legal Time" Applied Storytelling Conference, Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, OR (July 2009)
- Packing a More Persuasive Punch: 3 Simple Techniques for Clear, Convincing Writing (N.H.C.L.E., Dec. 2005, Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, N.H.).
- Fixing Legal Writing Problems Can Be Easier (and Quicker) Than You Think, N.H. Bar News, Sept. 9, 2005, at 24 (with Margaret Sova McCabe).
- Verbose, Disorganized Documents Taint Quality of Legal Analysis, N.H. Bar News, Oct. 8, 2004, at 12 (with Margaret Sova McCabe).
Law Library Blog
- New Summer Library Hours
- Happy Library Week 2015
- Parliamentarians Celebrate!
- Lexis Announces Summer Password Access Rules
- Library Opened Limited Hours, Wednesday Feb 25
- Saturday Night, Feb 14 & Feb 15: Library Closed
- Mon, Feb 9: Law Library Closed
- Premium news for Sports Law Enthusiasts and Scholars
- Sign up for free premium IP case summary service
- Mon, Feb 2: Law Library Closed