VORENBERG - Amy Vorenberg
Professor of Law and Director of JD Legal Writing
Updated: February 26, 2013
- Preparing for Practice: Legal Analysis and Writing in Law School's First Year, Aspen (forthcoming 2013)
Strategies and Techniques for Teaching Legal Analysis and Writing, Aspen (2011)
- Indecent Exposure: Do Warantless Searches of Cell Phones Violate the Fourth Amendment? 17 Berkeley J. Crim. L. 62 (2012)
- The Moral of the Story: The Power of Narrative to Inspire and Sustain Scholarship (8 J. ALWD 258) (Fall 2010)
A Miscarriage of Juvenile Justice: A Modern Day Parable of the Unintended Results of Bad Lawmaking, 12 Mich. Child Welfare L. J. 17 (Winter 2009)
- Practice Writing: Do Writing Programs Really Teach Practical Skills? 2 Phoenix L. Rev. 1(2009). (with Margaret Sova McCabe). Westlaw
- (Upcoming) Campus Sexual Assault: Breaking through Barriers to Reporting and Prosecuting, Ending Domestics & Sexual Violence: Innovations in Practice & Research Conference, November 2011, Portsmouth, NH
- (Upcoming) Diminishing Privacy Rights in School and at Home, NH Civil Liberties Union Conference on Our Diminishing Right to Privacy, April, 2012, NH School of Law, Concord, NH
- (Upcoming) "Wind Spirits": A Short Exercise that Improves Oral Advocacy Skills in the First Semester, May 2012, Legal Writing Institute Biennial Conference, Desert Springs, CA.
- Using Storytelling in Scholarly Writing, Legal Writing Institute's "Once Upon a Legal Time" Applied Storytelling Conference, Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, OR (July 2009)
- Packing a More Persuasive Punch: 3 Simple Techniques for Clear, Convincing Writing (N.H.C.L.E., Dec. 2005, Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, N.H.).
- Fixing Legal Writing Problems Can Be Easier (and Quicker) Than You Think, N.H. Bar News, Sept. 9, 2005, at 24 (with Margaret Sova McCabe).
- Verbose, Disorganized Documents Taint Quality of Legal Analysis, N.H. Bar News, Oct. 8, 2004, at 12 (with Margaret Sova McCabe).
Law Library Blog
- Update: Law Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Happy Halloween from the UNH Law Library
- Reminder: UNH Law Library is Closed on Labor Day
- Featured Online Service Free to You : Tech Transfer Tactics Total Access Distance Learning Archive
- Welcome New Wildcats! (Law cats? Wild Law Cats? Legal Cats?)
- New Databases for 2014-15
- WestlawNext Now Available for Attorney Members
- TAs Wanted for Fall 2014 Legal Research Class
- Its raining workmen in the IP Library
- Online IP Training for Lexis TotalPatent®