WRIGHT - Peter S. Wright, Jr.
Professor of Law, Director of Clinical Programs
Updated: February 25, 2010
- Adapting Statutory Remedies to Combat Foreclosure Rescue Schemes, in progress.
- Electronic Archive of Client Files; Ethical and Practical Considerations, in progress.
Debt Collection Defense and Debtor's Rights Under NH and Federal Law (New Hampshire Attorney General's Office, Consumer Protection Division, 2008)
- Foreclosure Prevention Through Bankruptcy, Litigation and Non-Litigation Strategies (New Hampshire Legal Advice and Referral Center and New Hampshire Legal Assistance, 2008)
- Representing Clients in Consumer, Debt, and Bankruptcy Cases, N. H. Bar Continuing Legal Education, (May 2005).
- Changes in the Federal Bankruptcy Law, N. H. Bar News, Question of Law column (May 2005).
- In re Guardianship of Henderson, 838 A.2d 1277 (N.H. 2003).
- The Role of Clinical Education in the Law School Curriculum (Compendium - Vologda State Pedagogical Institute- Law Department, Vologda, Russia, 2002)
- Consumer Protection Legislation and Litigation in the United States (Speech Series, Vologda State Pedagogical University, Vologda, Russia, June 2002).*
- Consumer Protection Legislation and Litigation in the United States (Speech Series, Vologda State Pedagogical University, Vologda, Russia, May 2000).*
- Practical Issues in Litigation of Fair Debt and Fair Credit Reporting Act Claims (N. H. Bar Continuing Legal Education, Fair Debt Collection Act, 2000) (published in course materials).
* Presentation on file with author
Law Library Blog
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
- Library Open on Veteran's Day
- Privacy in the Age of Big Data by Theresa M. Payton and Theodore Claypoole
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past : Origins
- Free Student Subscriptions to Premium Patent Docket Navigator Service
- UNH Scholars’ Repository Has Global Reach
- Open Access + Open Scholarship = Maximum Impact
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Progress
- Halloween Headnotes from Westlaw
- Marking Passages, Preserving the Past: Beginnings (Update)