Director of the Law Library and Assistant Professor of Law
B.A.,Westfield State University
M.S.L.I.S., Simmons College
J.D., Western New England College, School of Law
Updated: January 23, 2015
- "Relationships and Collaboration : Visions, Perceived Challenges and Opportunities for 21st Century Law School Libraries”, Yale Law School, Librarians Luncheon Series, July 25, 2014.
- "Municipal Law in New Hampshire: What Is It and How to Find It", New Hampshire Library Association Spring Meeting, 2014.
- Negotiation: "You Can't Always Get What You Want... But You May Be Able to Come Close,” New Hampshire Women in Higher Education Leadership Spring Conference, April 5, 2013.
- Moderator, "Boston Best Friends Forever: A Collaboration Story", AALL Annual Meeting, Boston, July 2012.
- Presenter, "Resource Collaboration: Hits and Misses", LLNE Spring Meeting, Adventures in Collaboration, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, April 2012.
- Presenter, "Legal Research on the Internet", Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, July, 2000.
Municipal & Governmental Law: Finding New Hampshire Municipal Ordinances in the Digital Age, NH Bar News, June 18, 2014.
UNH Law Library, Featured Library, Informed Librarian (July 2013) http://www.informedlibrarian.com/featuredlibrary.cfm?FILE=flib1307.html.
- Secondary Sources: Top Ten. Legal Information Alert 24(3): 1,4-6 (March 2005).